So we have been discussing the fandom’s music production, particularly through Twitter and in our marathon study sessions at Starbucks. And we really just want to know what you guys think of fandom music, period. Here are some possible seeder questions (but as always, go wherever your heart desires):
- What do you make of the wide range of production skill?
- What qualities do you look for or value in music coming out of the fandom?
- What brony music do you listen to? How do you find and listen to it (BronyTunes, Youtube, EQD, a Brony radio station, etc.)?
- What do you think of the genres that fandom music tends to be made from? Why those?
- How does it compare to other music you listen to? What else do you listen to?